Find shoe size
Trekking Jogging Shoe is soft and flexible, just like all the other Equine Fusion Jogging Shoes. The Trekking shoe consist of the well-known All Terrain sole with aunique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over,great dampening and stability. The upper part of Trekking has a breathable and quick drying material. The material also provides abrasion and slash resistance that helps protect against scrapes, scuffs and damage. Together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the hoof.
Easy to use:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, put the shoe on the hoof.
- Intuitive locking mechanism with two-band locking
- The upper part makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form or angles.
- This model may be suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable and quick drying material.
- Stud kit basic can be installed (with additional use of dampening pad)
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
· Sole thickness10mm – 14mmdepend on size.
· Thread element thickness5mm – 7mm depending on size.
· Adaptable upper design.
· Velcro locking mechanism.
· Breathable upper design.
· Reflective band on theupper part.
· Available in black color.
· Washable in 40C.
· Available in regular and slimtype from size 7 – 16.
Want to receive new updates?
Sign up on our newsletter in order to get latest news and updates.