This website is is owned and operated by a company located in Norway and as such follows the Norwegian interpretation of the General Data Protection Regulation as stated in the law named «Lov om behandling av personopplysninger.» As a user of this website, you have certain rights regarding your privacy. You can read about these in full by following this link (content is in Norwegian only):
In short, the following applies:
- You have the right to know about and may request a copy of any information we collect and process about you, and in certain cases claim data portability thereof.
- You may correct your personal data and ask us to correct or supplement information that is incorrect or misleading.
- In certain situations, you may request information about yourself deleted or limit our processing of information about you.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data about you and to complain about our processing of personal data. Complains are to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
- If you have any questions about our processing of personal data or would like to use any of your rights, please contact us: email@example.com
Website Data Processor
Equine Fusion ensures development, maintenance and operation of the website and as such is the data processor for this website. Information collected in connection with the operation of the website is stored on its own servers. Only Equine Fusion AS and our subcontractors for limited periods have access to the information collected. A separate data processing agreement between Equine Fusion AS and its subcrontractors governs what information the supplier has access to and how it should be processed.
To help us understand user behaviour so that we can improve the experience of our site, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard visitor statistics and usage patterns. In this regard, anonymised information such as, among other, which pages are visited, how long the visit lasts, what website you came from, and information about the web client you are using are collected. None of the information stored can be used to identify you as a person. Anonymised visitor statistics will be shared with advertisers and may be made public.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work in general or to function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to owners of the site.
Purpose and legal basis for processing of information
The purpose of implementing everything mentioned above is to maintain and monitor the performance of our website and be able to constantly improve the website and services it offers to our users. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6 (1) of the GDPR and corresponding implementation in the Norwegian law named «Lov om behandling av personopplysninger», which allows us to process personal data when necessary for our legitimate interests.
Other purposes and active consent
Your data is only used by us for the purposes we provide in this policy. If we collect personal data through our website by other means or for other purposes, it will be informed in advance and will require active consent.